Friday, August 26, 2011

Over Half Way Preggo!

~21 weeks~
Size of baby: a whoppin 1 pound now... size of a cantaloupe!
Maternity Clothes: Just recently started hitting up the stores for maternity only clothes for me, i am officially moving out of my normal clothing... bittersweet. :) I'm loving my cotton skirts, maternity shorts, and maternity tanks
Gender: BOY! our baby Caleb is growing so fast
Baby bump: it's ever expanding... and strangers can finally tell i'm not just fat, but preggo! finally! now it can slow down. :)
Sleep: On and Off days. I am now an only side sleeper, pillows help with my back. waking up less for the potty, only 1-2 times now.
Cravings: cravings have decreased some, but still bagels, grapes, and i've added cheese and pbj to the list :)
What i miss most: Being physically fit and having endless energy! Not used to the extra weight just yet, but reminded that it's helping my wee one grow up healthy. and trying to walk as much as possible.
Symptoms: I've been feeling SO much better this past month. some muscle cramps here and there
What i'm looking forward to: Still waiting to really feel the baby kick. My placenta is in the way, so I think i've felt him a few times, but I can't wait until I can feel him undoubtedly.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Katie! Glad you are feeling better and baby is growing! We also found out we are having a boy...at future birthday parties for the Kocinski's they can play together!

    ReplyDelete