Friday, August 19, 2011

BABY registry ADVICE!?!?! :)

Well, we are halfway through our pregnancy and couldn't be more thrilled! The bump is growing, our baby room is starting to fill up, and now it's time to start thinking about baby necessities before it's time to REGISTER :) I have been so blessed to already start stocking up on some cute clothes and baby basics from family, friends, and awesome child care parents. But now it's time to start picking out fun new things for our first little baby boy.
I need ADVICE. I would love ANY and ALL opinions on what items have been a
--"must have"--
--"waste of money"--
--"just plain fun"--
for your newborn babes. So any of you experienced mothers out there... please help me out!
Also any advice you have on brands of car-seats, carriers, pack-n-plays, strollers, joggers, etc... I'd love to hear it. I am experienced with caring for babes and kiddos, but when it comes to quality, SAFE, yet affordable purchases, I am a novice and would love some guidance... :) THANKS ALL!

1 comment:

  1. As far as Brands and I can tell you what I found to work best for my self. Graco, Combi, Chic, and Eddie Bauer.
    A Boppy Pillow will be your best friend especially if you are breast feeding. The Nap nanny is also great. Def need, car seat stroller, pack n play, high chair swing, Fisher Price baby papasan chair was my life saver...something about it soothed my youngest ones colic! Have plenty of receiving blankets you can never have enough of those bibs and all register for baby Tylenol and gas drops because you always want to be prepared. Find what works for you and what you are going to be comfortable with that is the best advice I can give you.

    ReplyDelete