Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The fret is OVER!... mostly :)

Yay! Last week we said see you later first trimester! And we couldn't be happier... both my husband and myself. :) (he was ready to give me up)

I find it so fascinating that literally within a week of hitting that week 12 I was noticeably feeling better. The biggest problem was the nauseousness and it dropped to just a few times a day rather than all day... and after i switched to taking my prenatal vitamins from the morning to now in the afternoon/evening, i am almost puke-feeling free! It's so great! And not only do i not feel nauseous but i feel like i am gaining more energy, which means i have to un-train myself from those glorious afternoon naps ive been taking everyday (thanks kel). :) Today is my first attempt... wish me luck!

now i'm ready for a bump, not this pooch looking thing i have on my gut... but a perfectly round belly. am i dreaming? maybe i need to lay off the carbs and get my butt back into working out! I'll try. I'll try. I have a few weddings i'm in (unfortunately for them) coming up... the first one next month... and i have some filling out to do for those big dress sizes we estimated i'd be in! yikes! (any advice out there past preggo bridesmaids?!)

Peace out, and God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment