Friday, June 3, 2011

First Trimester... uck!

Ok, so let me start off by saying i'm LOVING the fact that i'm pregnant, i'm so excited and wouldn't trade it in for the world. but WOW, who knew i'd exhibit every symptom possible in early pregnancy! Somebody please tell me it gets better the fatter i get (and if it really doesn't get better, just pretend for my own sanity) :)
I can handle the sore "girls", constant bathroom breaks, and even the obnoxious acne... but the fatigue and "morning" (aka "all day") sickness has me going nuts. I am nauseous all day long... praise God i have held down the puke thus far... but i am definitely not a peach to be around the past month. no wonder my amazing sis in law lets me have my "naptime" everyday and my dear, sweet (not so compassionate) husband has been filling his spare time up with numerous guy times, and jobs around the house. :) lol
Ok, venting is done. I'm thankful everyday, and i remind myself everytime i feel sick... its a sign that my baby is swimming around safe and sound. Just ready for trimester 2, few weeks to go!
PS. is it sad that a few of our daycare kids have told me several times "oh there's the baby", pointing to my tummy. really? one can pretend i've already popped, right?! :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha...naptime! Love it! It's gets better, hang in there. You'll forget about it all when the sweet little babe comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there a few more weeks.. I went through it too(in fact 4 times). Its gets a lot more fun at 3 to 4 months. Once you feel that baby moving your going to really enjoy it. All good things take time.

    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blog!!! I had all of that first trimester ickiness too. It will get better!

    We started our family blog when I was pregnant with Bella (my first). We didn't even have a digital camera yet! It is so nice to have everything documented and little stories shared that may have been forgotten otherwise. I think you'll be glad to have this blog.

    I pray that you have a smooth pregnancy and that you start to feel better soon.

    Congratulations to you two!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie!
    Congrats on the baby! It does get better...for us I think it was about 13-14 weeks along. It's an exciting time, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete