Friday, October 21, 2011

29 WEEKS and counting...

29 weeks! WELCOME to the 3rd TRIMESTER

Size of baby: 2.5 lbs?! and will triple in size by the time it's born... ok, how is my belly going to get that big?!
Maternity Clothes: Basically made the switch. Still loving my leggings, but now that it's getting colder, i'm LOVING my sweatpants and sweatshirts (maybe a little too much), preggo jeans and shirts.
Gender: BOY! our baby Caleb is a kicking machine these days.
Baby bump: Ever so big! People now ask me about my baby out and about :) cute.
Sleep: The potty stops in the middle of the night have bumped back up to 3x a night on average. Also, the belly bulge is making for some uncomfortable sleep. but the body pillow helps a bit :)
Cravings: Nothing that stands out right now, still loving my carbs :) and ice cream seems to be creeping back, uh oh.
What i miss most: clothes fitting, running and working out frequently.
Symptoms: back pain, and LOTS of baby movement! yay!
What i'm looking forward to: baby showers! and setting up our baby room! our parents ordered us our crib and dresser, can't wait to get the baby room all set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment